Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Cretones - Snap! Snap! (1981) [Vinyl]


01 Empty Heart
02 Hanging on to No One
03 Swinging Divorcee
04 Lonely Street
05 I Can't Get Over You
06 One Kiss
07 Love is Turning
08 Girls! Girls! Girls!
09 Snap! Snap!
10 Mood Vertigo



This is the 2nd album by the power pop LA band, The Cretones. The Cretones were Mark Goldenberg guitars, vocals, Peter Bernstein - bass, vocals; Steve Beers - drums and Steve Leonard - keyboards, vocals. According to Mark the Cretones never officially broke up.

Read more here

Ripped from a pristine vinyl copy. ZIP format. Encoded at 320K

Download: Snap! Snap!

No password!


4 comments:

  1. I LOVED the Cretones!
    Is there a way to actually extract these files?
    When I do, they show as encrypted and cannot be played...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim, I just tried downloading it and it worked for me. Please try again. Do you have a way to un-zip a zip file? If not, google how to do that on your computer platform. Post back if you are still having problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great lost albums from the past, I wish they were available CD. My vinyl copies have seen better days. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like them. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete